To help ensure you receive the real-time insights that you need to develop a winning team, here are 4 tips when rolling out HappyTeams effectively within your organisation that will ensure you get the results you’re looking for:
- Know your why! A vital purpose of procuring feedback from those you lead empowers you to build up your team in a way that best suits them individually and as a whole. Also, looking to receive employee feedback communicates that there is a willingness and desire on your part to do better. This action speaks volumes, so keep your “why” in focus and remember why you desire to hear honestly from those you lead.
- Timing Your Roll Out. Choosing when to roll out HappyTeams is essential. To ensure the best results, we recommend not introducing our platform during significant holiday seasons; instead, consider a time that would yield the best results when asking for employee feedback.
- Announce HappyTeams to your team. It’s best practice to bring your team in on your desire for their feedback before you require it of them. This ensures buy-in and allows leadership to communicate the “why” behind taking the team’s proverbial pulse.
- One suggestion is to personally make mention of the HappyTeams platform during a team stand-up vs. sending out a corporate email.
- It’s important to emphasize that feedback is completely anonymous, and by participating, they are directly driving change at an organizational level.
4. Share The Results. Within the first two weeks of using HappyTeams, thank your team for responding, and we highly encourage you to share with them the feedback you’re receiving. Provide insights on ways you plan on improving; this communicates to the team that you are listening and encourages any team member who may not have participated in providing feedback to start to do so.
HappyTeams understands your desire to be the best leader you you can be. We are here to help you in the pursuit to be the leader of a happier and healthier team. If at any time you need support or have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help!